March 17, 2011

Modeling a Wooden Beach Chair

               Hi, Welcome to Blender Talkies, this is my first video tutorial for my blog. in this tutorial I explained how to model a wooden beach chair. I hope you like my tutorial. if you like my tutorial means post your comment about my tutorial.

Final Rendered Result:

wooden beach chair


In This Tutorial You will Learn:-
  • How to Create Object
  • How to Edit Objects
  • How to use Nurbs Curve.
[Note: In this Tutorial I Used Blender 2.56]


Watch Video Tutorial:

Tags: , ,

3 Responses to “Modeling a Wooden Beach Chair”

ganesh said...
March 19, 2011 at 5:10 PM

nice one Mr. Annand i like it very much


Katie Johnson said...
September 20, 2011 at 7:41 AM

This beach chair is perfect for people who like to sunbathe on the beach. Chair design is very simple that many people who want this beach chair. But I also want a chair with a canopy, so I feel comfortable while sunbathing.


Apartment in pattaya said...
February 21, 2012 at 11:19 AM

Good job in designing that beach chair. That shape will be just perfect for hanging out in the beach and enjoying your martini.


Post a Comment

Subscribe

Enter Your Email Adress below to get the latest tutorial straight to your Inbox

© 2014 Blender Talkies. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks